GASERA ONE FORMALDEHYDE analyzer is based on combining ultra sensitive cantilever enhanced photoacoustic detection technology with Quantum Cascade Laser source operating at a Mid-IR fundamental spectral absorption line of formaldehyde. This combination provides enough sensitivity to reliably measure ambient background levels of formaldehyde. It also gives an exceptionally high level of stability with a re-calibration period ranging from several months up to several years, and thus it offers a low total cost of ownership.
- Standalone system with built-in gas exchange unit
- Requires no consumables or wet chemistry
- Portability that enables the field use
- Short optical path that provides industryleading dynamic range with single-point calibration
- Drift-free operation due to direct absorption measurement
- Two built-in sample inputs and wide dynamic range provide the possibility of before-after comparison in different processes
- Highly selective against aldehydes and other VOCs